About me? This is too much of a general thing, and that’s why I hate these dang pages. I’ll just make a list of things you should know just to make life easier. Lists always make life easier.
1) Contrary to popular belief, yes I am…
- A girl named Lauren
- A high school student (no, I am not married to my father and my little sister is not my child…yes awkward things happen to me often)
2) I have spent my life so far moving back and forth overseas and plan to keep doing so.
3) I hope to intern in the NBA my junior/senior year of college then hey- maybe work in the sports industry? I dunno. We shall see. (as well as minor in photography sooner or later…)
4) I really can’t stand math. AP Calc may or may not kick my butt.
5) Favourite thing to say? “Remember who you are”
6) Water chesnuts are so yummy and I eat them by the can.
7) If you have a problem with Jimmer, you have a problem with me. If you have a problem with Lebron or Kobe, ROCK ON, ma brutha!
8) No, I have never seen Star Wars. Shun me if you like. I don’t mind.
9) I love writing letters. I’m currently exchanging letters with 9 different people around the globe. Let’s do it.
10) My family is crazy, but I love it. And I know a lot of people say their family is crazy, but just ask my friends…It rocks.
Well, now you know everything there is to know about me; lucky for you, I solely consist of 10 things. Phew, glad that’s over!