The time is NOWitzki! Not NowLebron. That just doesn’t work.
– Dwayne goes out from big bump with Cardinal. Didn’t really notice he was gone though, Sorry Wade.
– GREAT start for Dallas, ahead most of the time, & Chandler throwing it down like a beast. He’s really picking it up and the crowd is getting loud.
– I kind of felt like Chalmers & Chandler were sort of in a mini-competition; maybe it’s just the ‘Ch-‘ thing that is getting to me.
– Halftime goes to Dallas with 60:57, this game is already set out for being the highest scoring one in the finals so far. 66%? Nice, Mavs! Spoelstra is pissed.
– Rainbow shots by Dirk….b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l.
– JJ Barea throwing down the threes, great game for him.
– You can tell Miami is trying hard and is really picking it up, Wade & Bosh high rollin’ for a bit.
– Okay where it really started getting interesting was the last 5 minutes of the 4th Q when Dallas took it back from Miami’s lead. SO many great plays from Dirky Dirk (of course), Terry and Kidd both drillin’ & scrillin’ a three, baby! Man, Kidd still has great game for being 38.
Final: 112-103 Dallas. WHAT. A. FREAKING. GAME.
Aw, cute. Lebron looks so happy in this picture. Not so happy anymore, huh Lebron?! MUAHAHAHHAH my life rocks
peace, ellipticals & beatin’ the heat,